Voted “Best Answer” by Yahoo! Answers
I’m telling you, this works!
- Go on the 5-4-3-2-1 diet it works really well, but choose healthy foods to eat (lean protein, veggies, fruits, whole-grains, low-fat dairy, heart-healthy oils). You don’t want your metabolism to get sluggish because that slows weight loss.
- Give up all sweet drinks (even diet soda) and drink mostly water
- Give up all extra sodium (don’t salt your food and don’t eat salty food)
- Give up sugar (this is easy after the first three days)
- Be active 30-60 minutes a day (the more the better for your metabolism and for burning calories)