Try A Protein Smoothie
What can I eat for a low-calorie breakfast?
Voted "Best Answer" by Yahoo! Answers
- Oatmeal and fruit, skim milk
- Eggs (have you seen the recent research that says people who eat 2 eggs each morning lose more weight than those who don't?) In a hurry, try hard-boiled eggs.
- Whole-grained cereal, skim milk, fruit
- Yogurt and fruit
- Smoothie made in a blender with ice, skim milk, plain yogurt, banana, frozen berries Click here for weight loss shake recipes
- Whole-grain toast with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter or soy butter
- Whole-grain bagel with egg and a slice of 2% cheese
- Protein bar a glass of skim milk for the days when you're on the run
View the original question and answer at Yahoo! Answers